• • Develop architectural strategies for data modeling, design and implementation of Business Intelligence and Data Mining solutions
• Formalize requirements for metadata management, data lineage and documentation standards by facilitating utilization information management governance tools (Collibra)
• Perform root cause analysis on various business principles (Gap and SWOT Analysis) as well as internal data processing procedures (Infrastructure management) to identify opportunities for improvement within our supported Consumer-based analytics products
• Build and support policies and processes that influence data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management by creating P&P documents
• Build and support frameworks for assembling large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements by using operational/Big data sources and Extract Transform Load environments (HUE, Alteryx, Informatica, Oracle)
• Lead and execute the use of available as well as emerging technologies in coordination with the Data Warehouse and Big Data teams in order enable efficiently drive data-driven decisions
• Collaborate with internal Consumer business teams and external vendors/partners to ensure that data management decisions align with overall business strategies, tactical needs, and plans.
• Lead discussions with business partners to identify functional requirements resulting in data acquisition for BI applications
• Lead the development of re-useable Developer Dataset (DDS) and Developer Data Model (DDM) processes that can be leveraged and standardized for multiple instances
• Understanding multiple data modeling approaches as well as existing data models within our Enterprise Data Warehouse and Big Data platforms in order to automate manual processes, optimize data delivery, and assist in re-designing the current data infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Effectively understand and articulate data design principals and workflow development in Alteryx currently used in multiple the BI reporting tools (*** Not traditional ETL development to write database tables. ETL specific for creating datasets (Tableau Data Extract/ Qlikview Dataset for BI tools) in order to successfully migrate required datasets and models into the Big Data platform
• Understand Healthcare Consumer Relationship Management principles (CRM) and how to effectively translate/manage Consumer-based data within the healthcare domain
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• • Extensive experience in data management, database design and development
• Extensive experience in working with multi-disciplinary analytics teams
• Experience with implementing enterprise data architecture strategies including data modeling and governance solutions
• Advanced knowledge of SQL, database technologies and data warehouse design philosophies
• Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of self-service analytic/ETL tools, specifically Alteryx Designer and BI Tools
• Experience building and optimizing Big Data pipelines, architectures, and datasets.
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external Consumer-Driven data sources and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Experience with implementing analytics solutions that stem from native Salesforce database schemas and features
• Successful history of blending and optimizing data processes for large disconnected datasets
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities
• Ability to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
• Knowledge of using predictive analytics tools such as R, Python or SAS
• Working knowledge of clinical processes and terminology
• Competency of BI tools (QlikView, Tableau, PowerBI)
• Competency of Cloud-based computing and data integration services (MS Azure, Data Factory, Snowflake)
• Analytical techniques such as optimization process, predictive models and text analytics/ NLP
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Analytics, mathematics or similar analytical field
• Minimum 6 - 8 years’ experience in technical, enterprise or data architecture/governance role with extensive experience in SQL scripting
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• 8+ Years of experience in working with Analytics with Master’s degree
• Experience with HiveQL or Big Data architecture strategies
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Healthcare Informatics or any other similar fields
3+ years of experience in Healthcare IT
AdventHealth is making a big stride in the area of Consumer Analytics. In order to remain ahead of the curve we are looking for innovative and committed individuals to help support data analytics as it relates to our Consumer facing Digital products. Our goal is to provide data driven direction by providing analytical solutions and information tools to AdventHealth leadership and clients that drive the positive engagement of AdventhHealth Consumers.
We are currently hiring a Senior-level Data Architect with experience in data acquisition, extraction/blending with a specialty in data infrastructure and design geared towards Consumer Analytics within the Healthcare industry. We are looking for individuals passionate about data analytics and experience in supporting various data sources and pipelines that drive the latest developments surrounding various Business Intelligence/Self-Service Analytical tools, which drive enhanced decision making and improve Consumer outcomes. The Data Architect under the direction of the Manger of Business Analytics will be responsible for researching as well as identifying the business stakeholder’s data needs while leveraging existing data libraries in order to fully incorporate and operationalize our Big Data pipeline/infrastructure that supports the various Consumer analytics solutions.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.