Location Address:3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Supervises and coordinates daily department activities
• Provides leadership support to all department personnel
• Monitors and modifies the departments Preventative Maintenance program to ensure accurate work sheet information and appropriate assignment
• Monitors and modifies the departments Corrective Work Order program to ensure accurate work sheet information and appropriate assignment
• Initiates, coordinates and supervises contractor/vendor repair activities
• Maintains supply levels of established shop inventory
• Investigates and troubleshoots non-routine repair work orders to determine materials needs and work assignments
• Makes frequent rounds of the buildings and grounds to identify maintenance repair opportunities
• Responds to all inquiries regarding maintenance, repairs and other department activities
• Advises Facilities Director of all equipment breakdowns or failures and major building repair needs
• Performs assigned corrective maintenance tasks
• Completes preventative maintenance assignments according to scheduled intervals, following proper procedures and documenting work
• Performs other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
Education and Experience Preferred
• Vocational School graduate with Trade Certificate
• General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and A/C systems
• Strong understanding of Health and Safety protocols and government regulations pertaining to facilities management
• Able to communicate in English
• Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Supervises and coordinates daily Engineering Department activities including corrective and preventative maintenance work orders. Coordinates and supervises contractor/vendor repair activities. Advises Manager and/or Director of all equipment breakdowns and failures. Provides leadership to Engineering Department personnel and provides orientation to all incoming personnel.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.