YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Clinical Engineering II at AdventHealth Orlando
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family: We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage Career growth and advancement potential Whole Person Wellbeing Resources Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Shift: Location Address: 601 EAST ROLLINS STREET, Orlando, 32803 The community you’ll be caring for:
• Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando • We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage • Career growth and advancement potential • Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America • AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country • We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role you’ll contribute:
The Clinical Engineer II (CE2) is required to install, inspect, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, and verify the performance of complex biomedical equipment with minimal supervision. The individual should be competent in the use of all applicable test equipment and tools required in the performance of these duties. The CE2 may serve as technical advisor to the medical and clinical staff in the safe operation and use of clinical equipment. This position also assists in developing specifications for the selection of new clinical equipment.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Perform performance assurance (PA) inspections, scheduled maintenance, electrical safety inspections (ESI), and operation verification procedures (OVP) on complex and intricate biomedical equipment
• Repair, install, and calibrate complex and intricate biomedical equipment
• Inform supervisors of the status of repairs, scheduled inspections, unusual equipment situations, and any customer concerns
• Work with, direct, and document the activities of subcontractors, vendors, and outside service technicians to ensure proper service delivery
• Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the equipment database to include the inventory, performance assurance (PA) schedules, nomenclature, naming conventions and service history
• Adhere to the Medical Equipment Management Plan (MEMP), including all regulatory agency compliances and other applicable policies and procedures
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Associates degree in a technical/electronics field or equivalent military training
Three (3) years of experience working with biomedical equipment in a clinical engineering environment
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.