Conway, South Carolina
Great Falls, Montana
Saint Louis, Missouri
Great Falls, Montana
Job Requirements and Reimbursements:
- Must be detailed -oriented, self-starter, possess ability to set priorities and function as part of a team.
- Valid Driver's License and maintain current vehicle insurance
- Travel require: Ability to drive long distances, fly distances. Travel to conferences overnight, and day travel as needed: expect 30% of work time: travel expenses of rental car, flight, mileage, lodging and meals must be pre-approved by Executive Director.
- Home based office. No office will be provided: No shift differential and No weekend differential will be paid. Office supplies such as computer, printer, and disposable office supplies will be paid.
- Will NOT and Can NOT have primary responsibility to care for others during working hours.
- Combined Wireless services (cellular, phone and wifi) will be a limited reimbursed business expense with provided paid receipts.
Education and Experience, Competencies and Qualifications Requirements:
- BS/BA in related disciplines or advanced degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5 years' experience in project management required
- 5 years' experience in health care environment preferred.
- PMP certified preferred, or eligible and willing to become certified.
- Experience collaborating with and organizing large teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects
- Two years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Healthcare industry preferred. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Skilled in the use of personal computers and related software applications, including but not limited to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, Zoom, Website management and ability to learn other software's as needed.
- Excellent data management skills and the ability to type 60 words per minute.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, required. Must possess knowledge of business English writing skills.
- Previous experience coordinating and overseeing conference calls
- Skilled at drafting and editing correspondence and associated documentation.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers with a focus on service excellence.
- Proactive in the management of key duties and responsibilities. Anticipates needs of MIHA team, member organizations and takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Effective and facilitating/completing tasks in collaboration with multiple stakeholder groups (representing various departments, organizations, professional backgrounds, etc.) for MIHA team and its members.
- Marshals resources to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal. Efficient and Effective at multi-tasking to deliver desired results.
- Makes good business decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgement.
- Solves difficult problems with effective solutions. Swiftly refers problems and issues to the appropriate persons, as appropriate.
- Demonstrates the ability to deal with pressure to meet deadlines, to be accurate, and to handle constantly changing situations
- Demonstrates the ability to deal with a variety of people, deal with stressful situations, and handle conflict.
- Takes ownership, has accountability, maintains professionalism, is a team player and has a positive attitude.
1. Adheres to dress code.
2. Completes annual educational requirements.
3. Maintains regulatory requirements.
4. Maintains confidentiality always.
5. Attends meetings as required.
6. Reports to work on time and as scheduled; completes work in designated time.
7. Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
8. Actively participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
9. Coordinates efforts in meeting regulatory compliance, federal, state and local regulations and standards
10. Communicates and complies with the MIHA Mission and Vision and Values.
11. Complies with Benefis Health System Organization Policies and Procedures.
12. Complies with Health and Safety Standards and Guidelines.
Disclaimer: Not all-inclusive- other duties as assigned. Every effort has been made to make this position description as complete as possible. However, in no way states or implies that these are the only duties required. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is logical assignment to the position.
Schedule: Varied hours, determined by the Executive Director
Work Environment: Works out of home, maintaining an organized workspace and ensuring proper care of office equipment which is the property of MIHA. Must have a quiet, focused environment, conducive to conducting meetings via video such as Zoom. Must have excellent high-speed internet.
Language Skills: Able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. Able to present formally and informally, one on one and in groups. Able to conduct virtual meetings utilizing Zoom and other forms of virtual meeting.
Greater than 95% of work hours consist of Computer work, Phone/cell phone, and desk work. For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see Description of Physical Demands.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.