Location: Ketchum, Idaho
Hospitality, Facility, Environmental Support
St. Luke's Health System in Ketchum, ID is seeking a Facility Maint/Mechanic 2 with HVAC experience, to join our Facility Maintenance and Mechanics team.
Unit/Position SummaryThe Facility Maintenance/Mechanic 2, under limited supervision, performs routine work in the repair and general maintenance of facilities, buildings, and equipment.
- Performs a variety of skilled work in the maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Troubleshoots and addresses basic repairs and maintenance.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs and/or maintenance as needed.
- Maintain and apply codes, standards, rules and regulations involved in assigned maintenance activities.
- Records maintenance and repair work performed and the costs of the work.
- May be responsible for infectious waste removal and light carpentry duties.
- Complies with appropriate safety practices and procedures and with applicable federal, state and local codes, regulations and requirements. Dispose of materials according to regulations.
- Coordinate third party vendor support. Collaborate with interdisciplinary departments.
- References drawings, blueprints, schematics and diagrams for a variety of equipment.
- May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to subordinate group.
- Handles moderately complex issues using knowledge of procedures and policies. Refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 2 years relevant experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid Driver's License
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Picturesque Wood River Valley is located in south-central Idaho, just over an hour north of Twin Falls. Experience the splendor of the Sawtooth National forest with crystal clear lakes and jagged peaks, and 250 days of sunshine amongst beautiful mountains and cascading rivers. The North end of the Wood River Valley is home to the world-class Sun Valley Resort. The region is truly nature's playground at its finest, offering many diverse all-season recreational activities such as golfing, biking, hiking, rafting and skiing.
Learn more about what the Wood River Valley has to offer you:
City of Ketchum | Sawtooth Wilderness | Sun Valley Resort | Sun Valley Opera | Sawtooth Botanical Garden | Sun Valley Museum of History | Sun Valley Center for the Arts | Easley Hot Springs | The Nature Conservancy in Idaho - & Ernest Hemingway's last Home
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.