Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Magic Valley is seeking a Project Manager 2 to join our Project Management team.
Position SummaryUnder limited/moderate supervision, the Project Manager 2:
- Plans, leads and delivers projects (and/or organizational risk) of small and medium complexity or phases of a larger project through all phases of project initiation, planning, delivery and closure.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for projects and subprojects within larger projects or programs.
- Focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors and stakeholders.
- Spends significant time on project management responsibilities.
- Leads or assists in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new systems and technologies.
- Utilizes SLHS-standard and industry project management processes and methodology templates and expectations to ensure projects and programs are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Partners with project business sponsors and executive sponsors for decisions on all aspects of planning, delivery and close for projects/subprojects.
- Manages technical and non-technical aspects of the project.
- Develops and actively maintains project plans, budgets, schedules, key metrics and appropriate controlling artifacts to ensure project reporting and communication meet stakeholder expectations.
- Assembles project teams, and manages resource allocation and day-to-day operations of standardized project management methodology. Consults with other project managers and members of other project teams as requested. Works in partnership with business or operational sponsors and executive sponsors to lead projects and subprojects within programs.
- Serves as liaison between team members and management teams requesting the project; responsible for project tracking, analysis and reporting status to project/subproject stakeholders.
- Implements effective project/subproject communications and effective change management through project/program lifecycle.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Possesses solid knowledge of both SLHS's and field policies, procedures, and practices including PMI and Lean project methodology.
- Typically leads and directs the work of other employees (not always in a matrix management structure) and provides technical and analytical guidance to project teams.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience: 2 years additional relevant experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
About Twin Falls
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures. Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum | Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club | Farmer's Market | Pomerelle Ski Resort | Balanced Rock | City of Rocks | Thousand Springs | Magic Valley Symphony | Sawtooth National Forest
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.